Driven Collision is accepting nominations and applications for a local Teacher or local School in need of a reliable vehicle. Local Schools and Teachers are asked to share their stories, why they deserve to receive the vehicle, and how the vehicle will be used. School faculty, students, relatives, & friends are welcome to submit as well. The winning School/Teacher will be chosen by Driven Collision & the other giveaway sponsors. The winner will be rewarded with a newly refurbished 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Meemic insurance company was kind enough to donate the gently damaged vehicle to us that, along with the help of a few of our great parts vendors & PPG paints, we will be restoring to its former glory!
Applications should be submitted by email no later than July 30th, 2017. Please send your application to Donation@DCLansing.com. Each submitted application must be accompanied by the submitter’s name and contact information (including phone number and email address) as well as the School/Teachers name and contact information (including phone number and email address). The winning story will be chosen and winner notified no later than Friday August 18 , 2017. The vehicle will be presented to the winner at a date to be announced. Nominees must be at least 18 years old and not be an employee (or relative of an employee) of Driven Collision. All submissions become the property of Driven Collision, and may be utilized by Driven Collision without any restrictions regarding their use and with the understanding that the winner will be responsible for all taxes, registration/plates, insurance, and all other applicable fees related to the vehicle once the has been signed over to them.
1. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contest open only to residents of the Michigan. To be eligible to win, you must be age 18 or older, and your entry must be completed, submitted via the email to Donation@DCLansing.com and received by Driven Collision before the entry period ends. Employees of Driven Collision LLC, its advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Disclaimer. Driven Collision is not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond Lakes Area Auto’s control; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
3. Entry Period. The entry period is until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, July 30th, 2017. All entries must be received by that time to be eligible to win.
4. Odds of Winning; Taxes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the quality of the entries received, as judged pursuant to these Official Rules. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the vehicle are the sole responsibility of the winner. If there is a dispute over the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Driven Collision LLC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
5. How to Enter. To enter, complete and submit an entry form as instructed at www.DCLansing.com.
6. Judging. After the deadline for submission of entries, Driven Collision LLC, in their sole discretion, determine to be the story/application submitted. Driven Collision will notify the entrant who submitted the winning application by e-mail or phone, no later than August 18th, 2017. To be eligible to win, the winning entrant must respond within five (5) business days of the first attempted notification following the instructions contained in the notification. The vehicle will be awarded and title will be transferred once Driven Collision LLC verifies the entrant’s eligibility and receives completed affidavits, releases and publicity releases (as explained below).
7. Ownership of Entries. All entries submitted to Driven Collision in connection with the contest, along with all associated copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, become the property of Driven Collision on submission, and no entries will be returned to any entrant.
8. General Release. By entering, you release Driven Collision LLC from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the vehicle.
9. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the contest constitutes permission to use winners’ name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute and deliver to Driven Collision LLC a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
10. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners may be required to execute and deliver to Driven Collision LLC a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
11. Miscellaneous. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Michigan. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Driven Collision LLC, which are final and binding in all respects. Driven Collision LLC reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the contest or any entrant’s participation in the contest for any reason, including, but not limited to, should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Driven Collision LLC’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the contest or Driven Collision LLC otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Driven Collision LLC, the contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in the sole discretion of Driven Collision LLC) are subject to disqualification from entry into the contest. Driven Collision LLC reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in
question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the contest. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the contest, please e-mail them to Donation@DCLansing.com or mail them to Driven Collision LLC at the address specified below.
12. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Driven Collision LLC, 3200 West Main St., Lansing MI 48917.
Please use the downloadable Giveaway Nomination Form below to nominate a deserving local teacher or school. Once completed, Please email them to Donation@DCLansing.com.
You may also fill out the Car Donation Request Form below to submit your information to us directly.